WON'T RUN WITH CRANK SENSOR PLUGGED IN

2003 Nissan Maxima • 155,000 miles

I have a 2K3 6 speed, I just replaced the engine, at first I kept getting the p0335 code, but the car would take a long time to start but eventually it would start and run strong. I realized the reason for the code is I mixed up the sockets for the Crank Position with the O2 sensor. After correcting the crossing the car will now start right up but idle like hell for a few seconds and die, I tried pressing the accelerator and that doesn't help. I have an OBD2 scanner and I checked the readings from all the sensors and everything seems to be responding ok. Any ideas? I went through the, Accelerator Pedal Release Position Learning Procedure for 2K2+ and the Throttle Valve Closed Position Learning Procedure for 2K2+ still with no luck, any suggestions on where to go from here? If I unplug the crank sensor it runs fine just takes a while to start.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Mmeawad

Inspect and test the crankshaft position sensor-

Also see below

C/below

I'm sorry I should've left this in my original post, the sensor is brand new but I'll retest it.

Mmeawad
Ok so I went and got new crank and cam sensors from Nissan this time and ended up with the same result here are the readings from my scanner with key on engine off at room temperature: ABSLT TPS.4
eng speed 0
calc load 0
MAF (LB/M).02
Coolant 102 F
IAT 102 F
IGN Advance 63.5
ST FTRM1 0
LT FTRM1 0
ST FTRM2 0
LT FTRM2 0
Veh Speed 0 MPH
Fuel sys 1 Open
Fuel sys 2 open
O2S11 0
ST FTRM11 -100
o2s12.290
o2s21 0
ST FRM21 -100
O2s22.430

Mmeawad
Try to start the car up and read the live data and try to capture it and repost your findings

With the crankshaft sensor connected It won't run long enough to capture the data. Would disconnecting the sensor and doing it help?

Mmeawad
Quit throwing parts to it-check the crankshaft sensor's wiring back to the computer for short/open if okay could be the computer itself have it further checked