POWER FAILURE TO WINDSHIELD WIPER SWITCH.

2003 Nissan Frontier • 150,000 miles

I have the correct power at my fuse, but no power going to the switch or the motor. It does have intermittent wipers, but no relay or amplifier could be found. Problem occured all of a sudden, turned truck off and wipets didnt park. I know frontiers are notorious for the arm stripping off the threads but this is not the case here. Very frustrated, middle of winter, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Rgreenlee85

The switch controls the ground side of the motor not power side. So there wont be power to the wiper switch. See if the blue wire with a yellow tracer to the motor has power with the key in the on position. The wiper is completly inop?

Totally inop. No power to the motor whatsoever. Checked power at fuse and traced power wire from fuse to the engine compartment and did not find any breaks in wire. Traced it to where it goes around the radiator and stopped there. Manual says it goes straight from fuse to wiper motor to windshild washer motor. Even tried to power up motor with a jumper wire. Still nothing

Rgreenlee85
The wire I told you has constant power to the wiper motor with the key in the on position. You are correct the wire goes from the fuse straight to the wiper. You need to fix that problem first.