HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HAVE THE WIRES REPLACED IN A IF I TAKE IT TO A NISSSN DEALERSHIP?

2003 Nissan Altima • 55,000 miles

When I crank my car it shakes & continues when I put it in gear. After driving it a few miles the shaking stopped but the "check engine" light is on. I took it to the dealership about a week & a half ago for doing the same thing & they said there was a misfire in one of the cylinders(can't remember the cylinder #) but he switched some coils around & the light went off. What could be the cause of this? Is it time for new wires & about how much will this cost me?

Tavia227

It may be a bit more than the ignition leads, I would ring around you local work shops and get a few quotes on a full tune, prices will vary depending on brands used, you don't have to get genuine quality after market parts will do the same job just cheaper.

Mhpautos
What engine does it have?

Wrenchtech
The engine is a 2.5s

Tavia227
This engine doesn't have wires. It's COP. He swapped the coil to see if the miss moved with the coil indicating a bad coil.

Wrenchtech
So since its doing the same thing again & the check engine light is back on, what do you think the issue is? What needs to be done to fix this?

Tavia227
Now you need to return to have the codes read and see if the problem is on the same cylinder as before or moved to the one the coil was moved to.

Wrenchtech