I BOUGHT A CAR FROM A AUCTION!! THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT READ FOR MISFIRE ON CYLINDER 3 THAT LEAD TO TWO BURNT VALVES!! I OUT IT IN SHOP AND MY HEAD WAS

2003 Nissan Altima • 260,000 miles

I BOUGHT a CAR FROM A AUCTION! THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT READ FOR MISFIRE ON CYLINDER 3 THAT LEAD TO TWO BURNT VALVES! I OUT IT IN SHOP AND MY HEAD WAS CYLICOMED ON AND MY TIMING GUILDS WAS TO, THE SHOP FIXED THE TIMING AND THE VALVES, THEY CHARGED ME $1400! I GOT MY CAR BACK AND THE OIL LIGHT KEPT FLASHING! I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THAT WAS NORMAL THAT THE COMPUTER WAS TRYING TO GET USED TO THE CAR! AFTER THAT MY OIL PUMP WENT OUT THEY HAD TO SEND A TOW TRUCK! THEY SAID THEY CLEANED MY OIL OUT AND PUT NEW WITCH CAUSED MY OIL PUMP TO TEAR UP CAUSE IT WAS USED TO THE OLD OIL! MOW THEY R CHARGING ME $900 TO REPLACE THE OIL PUMP PLUS TWO BARRONS THAT BROKE! I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS COULD BE CORRECT OR R THEY GETTING OVER ON ME
KBOHANNON598

Clean oil will not cause the oil pump to go bad. Something doesn't sound right with this.