AUDIBLE REMINDER AND LIGHTS FLASHING NOT WORKING WHEN UN/LOCKING CAR.

2003 Nissan Altima • 101,000 miles

My car has always honked once and flashed the hazard lights when I have locked it with the keyfob, and just flashed the hazard lights when I have unlocked it with the keyfob.

Now, when locking the car with the keyfob, it only flashes the hazard lights. When I unlock the car with the keyfob, only the front hazard lights flash.

Is this an easy fix? Or am I better off just learning to deal with not having the proper feature anymore?
Anmatthews

Does the horn still work? Is it the horn that honks when you press the button on the steering wheel?

Rivermikerat
Yes, the horn still works properly.

Anmatthews
Ok. For some reason our reference material isn't letting me look at schematics today. I'm going to ask one of my colleagues here to take over for me.

Rivermikerat
I am still experiencing this issue and was wondering if any ideas have come up about what could be the possible issue?

Thanks.

Anmatthews
You could have a bad anti-theft system controller, or bad wiring. I messaged my boss, asking him to help.

Rivermikerat