MY ENGINE DOESN'T WANT TO START WHEN HOT

2003 Mazda 121 • 62,000 miles

Rx8. 53plate 60000, Engine coolant light on when hot, hard start when hot, loss of power, sometimes dost idle and stalls. Got worse since long trip, hot start problem started after winter burnt out starter. Got new plugs and starter. Also dies when foot off clutch when hot now ever since changed coolant oil change. And I checked coils thay had white spots. Took off ailbox to get them. And used engine cleaner in oil change. Please can have any advice. Also can I adjust manuly idle
Timhubb

No you can't adjust idle. If it's gettinghot check radiator for beinggood and if you have a loss of coolant. If you do have it pressure checked for bad intakek/head gaskets

Ye ok thanks hope not comprettion else will scrap it radiator fine no leak, and car temp didnt go up my main problem is no start when hot and wont idle when hot, ever since changed oil and filter, changed coils because thay where bad car works better but same problems it rx8 anyway

Timhubb
Then best thing to do is to check yoru fuel pressure as the pump may be getting hot and not pumping enough pressure. We have no info for this car so I don't have apressure togive you as to what it should be.