WILL PLACING THE LX470 ON A DYNO DURING A SMOG CHECK CAUSE ABS FAILURE?

2003 Lexus LX 470 • 20,000 miles

Took car in for smog check. Drove away and within two blocks all kinds of lights were blinking and bells were sounding. Called my local dealer and they asked if the car had been placed on a dyno. I called the smog company and initially they stated that yes it had been placed on a dyno. Called back to the dealership and they said the dyno caused the problems. Since then I have received a whole bunch of stories as to what's happening and everybody keeps changing their story to cover their behinds. The codes from the computer say C1223 ABS Control System Malfunction; C1251 Pump Motor is Locked/Open circuit in pump motor ground; C1252 Hydro-Booster pump motor; C1253 Hydro-booster pump motor relay; and C1256 ACCumulator low pressure. My instinct tells me the smog place messed up my LX470 by placing it on the dyno. The forums I have found online support that issue. What do you think?
Julie and Joe

Yes it did. They need to clear all the codes and road test it to see if the light go out and stay out.

If it is an all wheel drive. Then they may have done damage.