INTERMITTENT TICKING SOUND COMING FROM ABS MODULATOR

2003 Infiniti Q45 • 142,000 miles

I am hearing an intermittent ticking sound (machine-gun-fire speed. Kind of sounds like a quick woodpecker) coming from the ABS Brakes modulator on the passenger side next to the fire wall. I have an audio recording of the sound and can send it to you to verify. Is this a bad modulator or would I be able to replace the RELAY for the modulator. Another symptom is that all of the dash lights come on (ABS, VCD, TCS) when this problem occurs. Every other time I start the car, the lights go away and the ticking stops. Thoughts? I have attached an image of where the sound is coming from. I have an audio recording of the sound to send you if you can provide an email address?
Steviek1

Would have ABS/VCD/TCS scanned for faults that will give a direction to go

Docfixit
Okay, thanks. But what is causing the ticking noise in the ABS modulator? I ran an onboard fault test of the car and no error codes came up, but I realize this is not as comprehensive as what the mechanic can do when he plugs it into his computer.

Steviek1
Have no idea wht it clicks but diagnostic scan will tell

Docfixit