GMC SONOMA FUSE PROBLEM

2003 GMC Sonoma • 120,000 miles

I have a 2003 gmc sonoma, 4.3. The truck starts when I add fuel to the throttle body, but other than that it won't start. I've changed the fuel pump and filter, and it still won't start. I've also removed the Pleum to see if the the injectors were working and they worked. I do have spark since when I added fuel to the throttle body it ran. I did have a trouble code PO101 on my OBD2. I'm in the proess of cleaning the MAF sensor to see if this helps the no start. I've also checked voltage to the crank shaft sensor and MAF sensor. I have correct voltage. I also did a fuel pressure test today and it's 60psi key on. As soon as the pump stops after 2 seconds the guage drops to 55psi. It holds pressure for five minutes at 55 psi. Cranking psi is 59. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Lasurvivor47

Do you have 12 volt power to the injectors with key on, engine off?

It is a fuse controlled voltage. Check all fuses with a test light.

The crank sensor controls toggling of the injectors.

I know I had 12 volts at the crank shaft senor and a good ground. I previously checked all the fuses at the fuse box under the hood. They were all good. I will test for voltage at the connector for the fuel meter body. Thank you! I will get back to you. .

Lasurvivor47
I just tested the big connector for voltage going to the fuel meter. I have 12 volts for all six injectors.

Lasurvivor47