WHY CAN'T I GET PREASURE AT BREAK PEDAL?

2003 Ford Explorer • 194,000 miles

Replaced calipers, pads, rotors, power booster and bled each wheel about 25 times.
Stark71

I hate brakes! But sometimes I get lucky! What was problem you were trying to cure?

Fixitmr
I RECKON fixitmr WANTS TO KNOW, WHAT PROBLEM WERE YOU HAVING IN THE BEGINNING?

MANY TIMES I FIND PEOPLE SAYING THEY KNOW HOW TO BLEED THE BRAKE SYSTEM....BUT THEY REALLY HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWN THE CORRECT WAY

SEE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS POST, MY ANSWER ON "SEP 28"...HERE'S THE LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2002-ford-f-250-changed-master-cylinder-pedal-still-floor

YOUR TURN

Have checked everywhere for leaks and found nothing. We have used up 9 32oz bottles of fluid bleeding.

Stark71
Will It hurt any thing to loosen lines that go into abs system? Two pines going in and three oming out. Which ones can in touch

Stark71
I know some GM actually have bleeders on the ABS section of brakes.

Fixitmr
And then, there's this. The brakes evidently can be bled normally as long as you don't get air in the HCU (Hydraulic Control Unit) which shouldn't happen.

If the HCU is replaced or air is introduced a special tool is required to properly bleed the HCU.

"The brake master cylinder and Hydraulic Control Unit must be bled using Anti-lock Brake Adapter T90P-50-ALA and Jumper T93T-50-ALA. If this procedure is not followed, air will be trapped in the HCU which eventually leads to a spongy brake pedal."

Fixitmr