HAVE A FOR 5.4 L. I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS THAT NO ONE CAN FIGURE OUT FOR SOME REASON. I HAVE NO ACCELARATION WHEN DRIVING. IT JUST REVS UP. I TOOK IT TO A LOCAL MACHANIC AND A FORDALERSHIP. THEY SAID CHANGE THE EGR VALVE SO

2003 Ford Expedition • 130,000 miles

Have a 2003 for expedition 5.4 L. I have been having problems with this that no one can figure out for some reason. I have no accelaration when driving. It just revs up. I took it to a local machanic and a fordalership. They said change the egr valve so I did that and the dpfe sensor. It still runs bad. I have two codes p0171 p0125 I have checked for vaccum leak. I changed my o2 sensor and mas air flow sensor. Now my check engine light is on and I drive it and the engine keeps running but all power falls off.
Sportsislife

P0171-Check the injector pulses. Pull the catalytic converter and give a quick test drive. If you can, buy a pipe that will fit in place of the converter temporarily to test it. If the power comes back, replace the converter.

Rivermikerat
That all tested out fine.

Sportsislife
Check transmission fluid pressure.

Rivermikerat