DODGE NEON FUEL INJECTOR PROBLEM

2003 Dodge Neon • 110,567 miles

My car runs but the fuel injector 3 those not work after I change the head gasket check all the wire on it an their is no cut wires check conections and still not pulsing can the pcm be damage
Joelmartinezg

What's missing power supply or pulse?

Wrenchtech
I am sorry the fuel injector it was stock on like spraying all the time constenle and it did not pulse I change the injector and it stop working I put it in another injector and it those work so I check the volts coming and it reads 13 and it moves just a little and the other ones have like 13volts but they pulse from 13 to like12.56 volts I took the car to the dealer and they toll me to check for pinch wire I took the car home check all the wires I found one pinch wire fix it and still the same so I was thinking it was a pcm problem

Joelmartinezg
You need to test that signal at the plug using a noid light. The computer pulses the ground signal but you can damage the computer if you test it with anything else.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt106/Desi501/Noidlightpair__.jpg

Wrenchtech
Where can I get noid light is that like a fuse checker thing

Joelmartinezg
Thanks for your help

Joelmartinezg
Most any tool supplier carries them. They are sold either is set for various makes or sold individually for less than $10.

Wrenchtech