ODOMETER & TACHOMETER FAILURE

2003 Chrysler Town and Country • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 107,000 miles

I jump started my 2003 Chrysler T&C. There was some sparking. While driving home I noticed the odometer and tachometer were not functioning. I replaced the battery and they are still not working. I cannot locate a fuse in the engine compartment fuse box. Is there a reset switch or fuse that is located somewhere else?
Crossthread

Unfortunately there is not a reset or fuse for the gauge function. If you have steering wheel buttons that control the RAdio or the Odometer, you might try the radio fuse.
If there were sparks, something is shorting. There is a fuse box for accessories and other low amp functions.
It should be located at either the end of the dashboard or near your left foot behind a removable kick panel.
Either of these will have a schematic of the location and purpose of the fuses. They are hard to orient. Look for the amperages of the fuses to figure out which fuse goes with each plug in and its function.

I hope this information helps.