AUTOMATIC TEMP CONTROL PROBLEM?!

2003 Chrysler Concorde • 101,000 miles

I have the atc in my concorde. Lately when the heat is set between 70-73f it will at randomly just start blowing colder air. Once I turn it up past 74 the heat comes back, it stays this way til I restart the car then the heat works again. I ran the calibration on it, it gave no code. Any ideas what this might be?
Knightrider81

Unfotunately you relly need soemone who is more familiar with auto matic temp controlbecause there are so many sensors that can screw up and cause this. But you r blend door may be stickingif you restart and it works ok or one othe temp sensors that probably have to be tested with a scanner instead of your caibration. I'm sending a pic of the heater so you can check your blend actuator to see if maybe it loses power when this happens.

Would the camshaft position sensor cause this? I'm assuming not but that did just go out on my car yesterday. I just now finished replacing it but haven't drove anywhere to know if the heater was being affected. I was told a week ago that my cam sensor was about to go out because my cruise control has been randomly not working. I shrugged it off but I'll be danged if that mil didn't pop on with that very problem lol.

Knightrider81
No that is a seperate system nothing to do with the ATC