NO THROTTLE RESPONCE.

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 75,000 miles

My throttle works fine with just the ignition on but will not open when the engine runs. There is no engine code or light. I start the engine and it starts and runs fine. I give it gas and the engine will only rev to about 2000 rpm. If I look at the throttle valve while it is pressed it does not move. What can I check?
Stambo58

-Check and test the throttle actuator control motor

If the throttle actuator control motor was faulty why would it work with the ignition on but engine not running. But with the engine running it does not work?

Stambo58
Try cleaning the throttle shaft and plate and see what happens

Mine is doing the same as stambo58 I have check all the wiring to the TAC, APP, and from the ecm. I have checked the TAC cleaned also replaced TAC & APP with no prevail. I started out with a p0410 secondary air valve fixed that then a week later a code p2101 popped up I am a mechanic by trade and I am getting really stumped on this one. Oh yeah I pulled the upstream O2 sensor to see if the cat was clogged ran it still no difference.

Rebelcowboy1972