WHY POWER HAS GONE OUT TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT FRNT WIPERS AND SPEED/ODOMETER?

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 114,000 miles

Have an 03 chev trailblazer ext inline 6, has lost all electrical power inside except odom/speedometer and wipers, windows/locks a/c radio, dvd etc. All out, fuses are not blown and relays are fine at both boxes, what else would cause this? Think it happend to pryor owner as fuses had been replaced with ones of higher amperage.
Rtice10

First, put fuses back with correct amperage.

Is there power at the fuse box to the fuses?

" has lost all electrical power inside except odom/speedometer and wipers, windows/locks a/c radio, dvd etc. All out, "

Your question overlapped at the above so I need to know exactly what are working and what are not.

KHLow2008, thanks for your help, the trailblazer has power everything doors/windows, seats/mirrors, dual climate front and rear, dvd, etc. NOTHING works, NO power to anything. The only things that DO work are the drivers gauges, speedometer, odometer, fuel, tach, oil pressure and battery all fine. The gauges would also illuminate when headlights turned on but they too quit working last night. Again fuses and relays are fine.

Rtice10
You mean your vehicle is equipped with those accessories and none of them work or you have tested them for power supply which are available but they can't work?
Do the headlights work when turned on?
Is the horn working?
Is the A/C blower motor working?
Are you able to crank or start engine?
Have you checked the battery connections, especially the ground cable between battery negative terminal and transmission/engine?

Have you tried checking for trouble codes?

ASEMaster, will replace fuses back to correct amps (since I bought all new ones before I even checked old ones anyway). Have power at box underhood, will check box under seat to be sure, just assumed it did. Will let u know if thats it, but feel free to let me know what I should troubleshoot next! Any input is greatly appreciated!

Rtice10