MY SS TRUCK GIVES A POPPING NOISE WHEN ACCELERATING. WHAT IS THE NOISE, HOW DO I FIX IT?

2003 Chevrolet Silverado • 190,000 miles

2003 chevorlet 1500 SS. When I accelerate I hear a popping noise coming from the rear. When I reach a constant speed it stops. The driveline is tight. Is there some kind of part with teeth that could be stripping out? What is it?
Jjenkinszx@hotmail.com

YOU HAVE SHOOK ALL OF THE DRIVE-LINE --FLAT GROUND IN NEUTRAL---WHEELS CHOCKED?

PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO PINION AND YOKE ON THE DIFF?

"U"-JOINTS?

IS THIS A 4X4?

LIMITED SLIP OR POSI-TRACTION DIFF?

All wheel drive, there isn't any play in the DLine

IMMA JEEP CJ KINDA GUY

I'M NOT REAL FAMILIAR W/ YOUR RIG

ON JEEPS THAT NORMALLY MEANS FRT AND REAR TRAC-LOK OR LIMITED SLIP

HAS YOUR FLUID BEEN CHANGED IN THE DIFFS AND THE SPECIAL ADDITIVE (HYPOID OIL) NOT BEEN ADDED?

IF IT'S IN THERE, AS IT SHOULD BE----FIND AN ABANDONED LARGE PARKING LOT

DRIVE IN "TIGHT FIGURE 8s" (NOT CIRCLES) OVER AND OVER (WITH A PREVIOUS CJ, IT TOOK MAYBE 12-15 "8s" TO LUBRICATE THE CLUTCH PACKS INSIDE THE DIFFS) THE POPPING STOPPED (MY POPPING WAS MOSTLY IN TURNS)

THIS IS NOT A RACE!---MIGHT AT LEAST LET A BUSINESS THAT WILL BE OBSERVING, IN ON YOUR INTENTIONS

SOMETHING I FAILED TO DO AND WAS PULLED OVER (EVEN THOUGH I WAS GOING SLOW) THEY SAID I WAS DRIVING RECKLESS. THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED ME WAS I HAD THE AMC SERVICE MANUAL TURNED TO THAT PAGE IN THE PASSENGER SEAT.

RETURN W/ GOOD NEWS

All wheel drive with a locking diff.

MEANT TO TELL YOU TO MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR FLUIDS ARE TOPPED OFF THROUGHOUT THE DRIVE TRAIN.

THE "8S" DO ANYTHING?

FOR SURE, IT WON'T HURT NUTHIN"!