CHEVROLET SILVERADO DEALER PROBLEM

2003 Chevrolet Silverado • 13,500 miles

Okay so I have a 03 Chevy 1500. It has 5.3L v8. I was driving down the road and went to pass someone and gave about 3/4 throttle and you just fell on its face. I took it to a dealer to diagnosis it and they say 2 coils on cylinders 4 and 6 were bad and needed plugs and wires. I changed that and still nothing changed so I took it to another mechanic and he ran some more diagnostic and its still throwing the same codes? Any ideas? It has no power and spits and spuders. I've also tried the fuel filter and checked the pressure on the pump, no problems there. Just want to know if there's any thing I should check before I take it to a dealer and waste a lot of money.
Preston10

What are codes in P0xxx format? Tried injector cleaner?

Docfixit
I don't know off hand but I have the papers at home. I took it to the Chevy dealer and they said the code was for cylinder 4 and 6 coils

Preston10
So if P0304 and P0306 maybe injector problem try SeaFoam. Does engine miss at idle? Was fuel pressure 55-62 psi?

Docfixit
Yeah its has a miss. And yes the fuel pressure was good and I even changed the fuel filter before checking the pressure think it might be plugged up or something but its still running the same after all that.

Preston10
Suspect injector pull plugs 4-6 are they tan? Yellow? Black?

Docfixit
What happened?

Docfixit