LOSS OF POWER

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche • V8 4WD Automatic • 145,000 miles

I have loss of power when I accelerate? Any suggestions to what it could be. I thinking the fuel system. I have no passing gear at this point
I have a 03 avalanche with 145,000 miles on it.
5.3L, V-8.
Yiannis12

Check engine light on? If yes have PCM scaned for codes then post

Docfixit
Yes the check engine light is on, I checked the code and it refered me to the knock sensors. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the power loss, in all honesty it is beyond me. I am checking everything I can in reference. I just took it to the dealer yesterday and the only issue I had was the A/C tensioner and the serpentine belt have to be replaced. I mentioned the power loss and they told me it might be my fuel system. Thank you for your help by the way. Any advise at this point would really help me out. Thanks again.

Yiannis12
What was code in P0xxx format? Took to dealer with check engine light on and they said nothing? Did nothing? Yes knock sensor fault will cause poor performance

Docfixit
Yeah, the said everything is fine aside for what I mentioned earlier. This is primarily the reason behind my research. They didn't do anything besides the visual inspection. The code if I remember correctly was
P0325 Knock Sensor #1 Circuit Knock sensor (#1) signal above or below minimum acceptable threshold voltage at particular engine speeds.
P0330 Knock Sensor #2 Circuit Knock sensor (#2) signal above or below minimum acceptable threshold voltage at particular engine speeds. Any ideas?

Yiannis12