WHAT SHOULD I DO FIRST FOR MORE HORSE POWER .....

2003 BMW Z4 • 42,568 miles

I want to spent around 1200$ for part whats the first best thing
Z4 gomes

For $1200 you really will not get much advantage with the car, you really need to spend some serious dollars.

Mhpautos
Really but I can install it thats why it cost so much right. What should I get first cuz later I do plan on spendn 6000 on a super chargerbut I want every thing else first so when I do my car will sound nice. Do you think exhaust cold intake an headers first? I just want the pro's advice if you know what I mean

Z4 gomes
Well if you are on a limited budget headers and cold air intake would be a good place to start, but you won't see a huge improvement in power, if you intend to fit a blower, that will be a dedicated ground up engine re build, you will need better crank, rods, pistons, every thing will need to be top quality even to the bolts you use to assemble the engine, just do your home work first.

Mhpautos