WHY DOES IT MAKE A RUBBING SOUND WHEN I TURN LEFT?

2003 Acura RSX • 160 miles

I recently change my shocks just on the right side and now I hear a rubber rubbing sound when I turn left and also when im at 75 mph it feels like the car is shakin like a lot of vibration?
Dc503

Vibrations at 75 mph should be due to tires out of balance. Have the wheels balanced and retest.

The rubbing noise should be due to something in the way. Have the work on struts rechecked.

We rechecked but theres nothing in the way im stumped! Il get it alligned again but if it does it again idk what else to do

Dc503
Not the alignment, wheel balancing is what you need to do.

Does the rubbing noise occur only when vehicle is moving and does it varies with speed?

It varies with speed. And I checked again for the noise it looked like that the top hat is rubbing too much

Dc503
What do you mean by top hat?

If the noise varies with speed, it should be from the wheels or drive axles.

Check the wheel lug nut torque.

The top hat the ones with three prongs stickin up for the shocks because everytime I turned left thats where the rubbing was coming from. And remember thats the One I change last week but today I took it out agin and im gonna clean it and see why its makin that noise when I turn left its getting annoying and yeah I will get an allignment nxt week when I get paid il update.

Dc503
Ensure the bearing is seated correctly. Improper installation can cause abnormal noise and so would dirt or sand on the bearing seat. Lubricate the bearings if necessary.