CAR AC NOT COOLING..

2002 Suzuki Zen • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 20 miles

I have maruti suzuki zen 2002 model, it has r12 ac system, I have converted it to r134 refrigerant, even I have changed receiver dryer and expansion valve but still I am geeting just cool air not cold. It cools good in the morning or evening but not during afternoon. So I was thinking to go back to r12 refrigerant. What will be ur suggestion. Please help me.
Niloorane

I'm not sure what you have there but around here R12 was eliminated in 1993. Systems that were engineered for R12 do not always work well when R134a is put into them. Some retrofits require additional fans and you need to remove all of the mineral oil from the system.

Wrenchtech
In my country r12 is still available.I have flushed all the system. And replace oil as well. But still with r134 im not getting cold air at the vents. Is there any other solution? Somebody told me to replace the compressor pulley so that it runs faster than original. Is it good. Or it will harm the system or engine.
Please help me.
Thanking you.
Nilesh.

Niloorane
So, why are you not putting R12 back into the system?

Wrenchtech
And what about compressor pulley. If I replace the pulley. To run the compressor faster than before.

Niloorane
Nonsense

Wrenchtech