HOW MANY AIR CONDITIONG FUSES ARE I N A

2002 Suzuki Vitara • 100,000 miles

I am been trying to figure out wy the a/c clutch on suzuki vitara 2002 is not geeting 12 volts to engage compresor, I have an a/c machine I recover and vacum and recharge the rigth amount of freon, ihave by pass the system and everything works good, I have checked the fuse that says a/c by the battery on the rigth side fire wall and also located the a/c clutch relay checked on same side, and also checked the fuse box inside below steering wheel all fuses are good also the main a/c button inside the dash board when I pushed down the ligth come on and also the fan. Iam wondering if is any other relay or fuse that Iam missing thank you.
Juano

MAYBE YOU ARE LOW ON "GAS"---IF SO, YOUR LOW PRESSURE SWITCH IS KEEPING THE CIRCUIT FROM BEING (SORTA LIKE A CIRCUIT BREAKER--ONLY GETTING PROPER PRESSURE (MORE "GAS" WILL MAKE THE SWITCH RESET)

BEFORE YOU JUST START PUTTING MORE IN---HAVE YOUR PRESSURES CHECKED USING GAUGES

YOU COULD BE RIGHT. IT MAY BE SOMETHING ELSE, AND NOT LOW ON A CHARGE