ON MY SL THE DASH LIGHTS ARE FLICKERING WHEN THE KEY IS IN THE RUN POSITION AND THE CAR WILL TURN OVER BUT NOT START.THE FIRST TIME I TRIED TO START THE CAR IT STARTED AND RAN FOR A SECOND THEN SHUT OFF. ALSO ALL OF THE LIGHTS ON THE INSIDE OF

2002 Saturn SL1 • 150,000 miles

I have tested the battery and all the fuses
KrazyCouger

You asked the question in the subject box and it was cut off. Could you please rexplain the problem your having?

I have a 2002 Saturn sl I was putting in a new sterio and when I connected the power wires there was a spark. After the spark I turned the key to see if it had power. When I turned the key to run every light on the dash started to flicker. I started the car after this and it ran for a second then died. Now the car will turn over but not start. Also the interior lights no longer work the sun roof still works but all the lights won't turn on. I have cheked all the fuses and the battery is good what should I look at now?

KrazyCouger
Do you have a multimeter or test light to do some testing?

Yes I do I have both

KrazyCouger
At the ignition switch see if you have battery voltage at the big red wire.