WHAT CAN POSSIBLE CAUSE MY VEHICLE TO BE LOOSING POWER IN DRIVE AND WHEN I TRYING TO EXCELLARATE IT JUST MAKE A BUFFING NOICE.

2002 Peugeot 206

The engine is on not cutting off but the car is taking a while to pull off and when it dose it reaches to about 60rpm and less.
Yukin

When reving the enging the rpm reachers 4 on the taco meter and any time trying to go beyound it stutters and looses rpm.

Yukin
I would look for clogged exhaust. Does it have a cat converter?

Also, make sure the trans is shifting correctly.

If the MIL is indicating, get a scan done to check for trouble codes.

Seems the transmission is not engaging correctly and there are many possible causes. Have you checked the transmisison fluid level and condition?

The sttuttering after 4000 rpm indicates the engine rpm cut has been activated. This is built into the engine computer to prevent overreving and engine damage. However at 4000 rpm it seems to be lower than most and this is usually due to trouble codes detected by the engine computer.