I HAVE A . ONE EVEING ON TURNING ON THE ENGINE IT SEEMED TO VIBRATE HARDER THEN NORMAL. THIS HAPPENED AGAIN A MONTH LATER AND THIS TIME THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WENT ON. I TOOK IT TO A MECHANIC AND THE DIAGNOSTIC TOOL READ CODE 001:P1320 IGN

2002 Nissan Wingroad • 50,000 miles

I have a Nissan Wingroad. One eveing on turning on the engine it seemed to vibrate harder then normal. This happened again a month later and this time the check engine light went on. I took it to a mechanic and the diagnostic tool read code 001: P1320 IGN SIGNAL PRIMARY. He cleared this alarm and it worked normal but the same happened after a month. Reset done and it worked fine but has has recurred. They checked the plug and they seem ok. Kindly advice
Agesa

Our reference material doesn't list the Wingroad, so we can't look up the codes exactly. I did find that it is similar to a Sentra Wagon, which we can look up, but there is no P1320 listed in our reference.

Check the resistance on the crank position sensor, cam sensor, and the coil.

Rivermikerat
Thank you one of coils was replaced and the car it works.

Agesa