MY MITSUBUSHI DIAMENTE DIDNT HAVE ANY TRANNSMISSION FILTER? NOT AN EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL

2002 Mitsubishi Diamante • 126 miles

Changed my fluid and cleaned the pan. Was hoping to change the external filter to fix my intermediate slipping but it didnt have one. It is a v6 3500 3.5 motor. Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Nusplae

You sure it doesn't have a filter-As far as I know -every automatic transmission has a transmission filter-double check

The filter is inside the transmission housing and to access it, you need to remove the transmission and disassemble it. It is a non maintenance item.

Thankyou. This is what a transmission shop said. The gasket kit I got from oreillys is the wrong gasket. Just had to use some sealent like was on it before. Either my transmission is going out or the converter. Slips every now and then. But not bad. Not sure where to go from here, was hoping this was a good car thats for sure. Life will give u lemons I suppose

Nusplae
This trans is electronically controlled and intermittent slipping can be due to fluid level and condition.

The most common cause of such problems would be the solenoid pack on the valve body.

Get a scan done to see if you can get any trouble codes.