NO RADIO NO FACTORY ALARM

2002 Lexus GS 300 • 140,000 miles

After replacing my car battery and key fob battery plus several blown fuses and resetting the factory alarm on my lexus gs300 today, my radio won't work and key fob to lock/unlock car. HELP!
Christinehannah

What did you do to reset the alarm?
Underhood there is a Radio fuse, did you check that? This fuse is for the dome light as well.

Hello! Thanks for your reply. The guy followed the instructions in my manual to reset it. Im addition several fuses were blown like the alternator fuse but they replaced all those. They also changed the battery in my key/fob. The radio, inside lights (except the door lights) and key/fob (it still remembers my seat and steering wheel settings) are not working.

Christinehannah
Did you check the fuse underhood, the one labelled RADIO, that is for the memory as well.

Yes. They eventually went thru all fuses including the 2 areas inside the car. They are now sending me to lexus for them to diagnose and they said t. They would cover my cost.I hope it can be fixed because I need mu car to lock. Thanks

Christinehannah
Ok, good luck.