WIRING PROBLEM

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 226,080 miles

Lost power to the c4 junction box plug which in turn I lost power to my radio, door locks and windows and rear wiper. I would like to know what fuses supply power to this slot on my fuse box and what I can do to remedy this problem any suggestions you can give me would truly be much appreciated.
George196845

Fuse 12 and fuse 8 for door locks in power box, and fuse 5 and 30 for radio in dash box also check door locks/windows for broken wire in door

If you experience this vehicle (or any Chrysler vehicles it seems) with inoperative power windows and or locks, from the drivers door, try opening the door while holding the window button. If the window begins to work or start then stop as you open the door, you probably have a broken wire in the door (see pic). I've run into this problem on many jeeps and dodge full size trucks. The wire that broke is part of the main harness from the vehicle. You can snake the boot and plug back into the vehicle to repair you can remove door in 10 minutes for easier access

The white plug on the left of all the fuses is where my issues are at, all fuses good with test light except for 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 31 which most of these have to do with my lights and tow package unless these should only light up when lights are on which I have not tested this way yet. Do any of these fuses supply power to the white plug.

George1968454
C4 junction block is supplied by fuse 15 in pdc underhood it should be a pink/gray wire there may be 1 in connector. Check that fuse the let me know what color the wires in the connector are as it's easier to trace wires than connectors. Or there may be a broken wire as well that is a 50 amp fuse so it's a large one. Also pul it out and in several times as they get corroded sometimes.

Thank you very much for your time and help in fixing this problem, it was fuse 12 and 15 which are 50 amps and both are listed as JB power slots on the Pdc cover. Didn't see any connectors or wires.

George1968454