O DIDNT REALIZE THIS WAS A NEW THREAD, LARADO 4.7

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee • V8 4WD Automatic • 180,000 miles

Well we replaced the crank trigger, still wouldnt start, got another crank trigger, still wouldnt start, just back fired, put the original crank trigger back in, now we r back to starting then dieing
Bigdog9111

Check and test both the crank and cam sensors-to include a fuel pressure check to rule out the fuel pump

Already did all that, can u check my prior thread, plz

Bigdog9111
SORTA S.O.P TO STAY THERE

MIGHT WANNA TAKE NEW INFO BACK TO IT

THE FELLER WHO WAS ASSISTING YOU WILL NEED IT

HERE'S WHERE YOU WERE AT!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2002-jeep-grand-cherokee-starts-dies-laredo

I was the one that was helping you originally but I still don't have a clear answer on what function is dropping out. You need to know that positively before you can go any further. Don't guess.

Wrenchtech

Bigdog9111
I know, you posted the 3 times. Like I told you before. The ball is in your court now until you can positively confirm what functions quit first.

Wrenchtech