02 - BATTERY DIED - CHARGED IT AND IT HOLDS GOOD CHARGE - ALTENATOR DOES NOT SEEM TO BE CHARGING - FRIEND I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM SAYS IT IS NOT THE ALTENATOR BUT ONE OF THE WIRES ON THE ALTENATOR - I PUT NEW END ON THAT WIRE CLEAN ALL CONNE

2002 Hyundai Elantra

02 hyundai elantra - battery died - charged it and it holds good charge - altenator does not seem to be charging - friend I bought the car from says it is not the altenator but one of the wires on the altenator - I put new end on that wire clean all connections same result - replace alt because it is under warranty - same issues plus along with this I have lost pwr window, pwr sunroof, heat / ac blower motor - all fuses look good - even replaced some to make sure - please help me out
Thepaintball

Electric leak. Remove the cable at night and put it in the morning, until you repair it by electrician.

Andrew keen
Do you have a multimeter to do some testing?