SEE BELOW

2002 Hyundai Accent

Hi
I have a delemma I hope you have some suggestions to-my accent cranked over and over but would not fire-I tried numerous times comming back to the car and tring again-got a ride home from work and called my tow company to pick the car up and take it to my mechanic-he tried it about 24 hours later and it fired right up-wouldn; t you know it after a good check on all the systems he reported to me that all was well, and better yet he said "no charge". I ve had the car back about a month and have had no issues with it-any ideas or suggestions as to what it may have been in the 1st place?
Riebed

Sounds like a ghost issue one that happen very in frequent very hard to diagnose untill it shows its ugly face again. Your going to have to wait for it to happen again and check for codes and see what your missing spark fuel pressure injector pulse etc. Then go from there.