EXCESSIVE BRAKE PEDAL TRAVEL

2002 Honda Accord • 131,500 miles

Pads, Rotors & Master Cylinder replaced by my local mechanic but excessive brake pedal travel remains a problem. I brought it to the Honda dealer and they flushed the brake fluid system and bled the lines but that did not resolve the issue, Is there anything else that can be causing such a long brake?
The car is 2002 Accord Coupe EX-V6
Ronrivera

Do you have rear drum brakes?

Raybestos Advanced Technology Pads & Rotors on all 4 wheels

Ronrivera
Were the calipers checked for binding? Seized caliper slider bolts would often result in low brake pedal and so would a failing master cylinder.
Is the ABS system working correctly?

I have seen bad brake booster check valves cause low brake pedals.

Its going back to the dealer tomorrow morning. The Master Cylinder is new but I don't believe the calipers were checked nor was the ABS system. I had to brake hard today for a deer crossing in front of me and it felt like the ABS never kicked in as my foot practically went to the floor.

Ronrivera
Is your abs light always on while your driving?

ABS light is not lit at all

Ronrivera
Then the abs should be working if the light is out and you have abs on your car.

It has the ABS system. Was reading elsewhere that it may be caused by a leaking wheel bearing also but I have no signs of any leaks and the Master Cyl is full.

Ronrivera
Also a sticking caliper pin internal leaking etc.

Page 1 of 3