I HAVE NO HAZARD LIGHTS OR TURN SIGNALS. HAVE CHECKED ALL FUSES THEY ARE OK. NOT SURE WHAT CONTROLS THEM.

2002 Ford Focus • 4 cylinder Automatic • 170,000 miles

Just got the car home from the shop and had no hazard flashers or turn signals.
Blueeyespdc

The system goes through the Generic Electronic Module from the fuses and turn signal/hazard ight switches.

What is that and where is it located?

Blueeyespdc
It is a small box for controlling a few functions and is located at right side A pillar.

Do you have a diagram for the location of the relays in this. I cant find one anywhere. I have moved around the relays that are same and still nothing. Is there a seperate relay for hazards and turn signals

Blueeyespdc
There is not a relay in the GEm for the turn signals or hazard flasher. There is only a fuse and it is good. Also have changed the turn signal switch on the column still no turn signals or flashers. Any help?

Blueeyespdc
The GEM is a control unit by itself and do not have any relays that are detachable. You need to perform wiring and power supply checks. You mentioned getting the vehicle back from the shop. Waht was done at the shop and was problem there before sending it in?

Are you able to perform checks with a DVOM or test light?

Had timing belt and water pump replaced.

Blueeyespdc
Did the hazard and turn signals work before the work?

Yes as far as I know they did.

Blueeyespdc