F150 DOOR LOCKS

2002 Ford F-150 • V8 4WD Automatic • 150,000 miles

I have a 2002 f150 Supercrew. The power door locks have ceased all response from the door switch or keyless remote. At this point, I've been able to actuate the door locks by jumpering, at the wiring harness plugs for the keyless entry module, a hot and common to the actuators, and reversing polarity to unlock. I've replaced the Fuse Block, GEM Module, and Keyless Entry Modules with used parts with no change in operation. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a wiring problem. I have a diagram for the keyless entry module right side plug (plug with pk/yl and pk/gn door switch inputs), but none for the left side plug. Can someone forward me the plug pin out with color and descriptions of function for each wire?
Rhossle

Pull the doorlock switch and check for power and signal on the other 2 wires when operating the switch. This sounds like the relay is bad. Find the doorlock relay and stop replacing parts. All these modules activate the relay to operate the locks.

Cadieman