IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE MY TO REPAIR GARAGE IF ONE OF THE PLUGS BLOWS OUT OF THE HEAD RATHER THAN PAY THE $150 TOW FEE

2002 Ford Explorer • 15,000 miles

Stereotypical female that doesn't know the first thing about vehicle repairs. In the past three months 2 plugs have blown (number 6, number 2) out of the head of my 2002 explorer ( we now call it the exploder) and number 7 was diagnosed defective. All three had new coils and plugs installed. While being repaired they also said " the valve cover and intake gaskets are leaking causing plug cyl to fill ". Is this the cause of the plugs blowing? This started happening after I took it for an oil change. Is it safe for me to drive? Last time it happened I was stranded on an interstate until I could find a garage willing to tow me at 5 in the morning.
What would be the approximate cost to repair so it won't happen again?
thanks for any help you can give.
Pdorson

Lots of issues with cylinder heads. You cannot drive like this. It is unsafe to do this.