REPLACED PCM,BRAIN.BATTERY,INJECTORS CLEANED,TRANNY FLUID CHANGED,OIL CHANGED,RADIATOR FLUID FLUSHED AND CHANGED,CAM SENSOR CHANGED,CRANK SENSOR CHANGED,CADILATIC CONVERTOR CHANGED,COIL PACK CHANGED, SE. RUNS PERFECT TILL TEMP RISES HALFWAY

2002 Dodge Neon • 98,000 miles

This car is driving me insane. Used to be able to drive it much further before it would act up with these issues. Please tell me you have the answer. Broke single mom is trying to get this f-ing car to run so I can let my daughter have it to drive my three year old grandaughter around. Cannot afford the dealer.
Transamom

First need to know what problem is. Check engine light on?

Docfixit
Yes it stays on all the time. When you turn car till radio comes on without completely starting car it blinks on and off ten times with no pauses in between.

Transamom
Still need to no what car does. Try this cycle key on-off-on-off-on in 5 sec. See what shows up in odometer

Docfixit
Car sputters. Makes little backfire noises acts like it has no power. Stalls at light unless you put it in neutral and rev engine. RPM gauge starts moving up and down then it stalls out. Will start back up but then it only goes about 15 mph then if you give it gas it will go with some hesitation. Once it cools off again runs normal for 6 or 7 miles then goes crazy again.

Transamom
On off on off makes the check engine light blink 10 times without hesitation the go solid again

Transamom
It is on=off-on-off-ON see odometer

Docfixit
Po340

Transamom
Already replaced cam shaft sensor a month ago. Thats what autozone said, then crankshaft sensor replaced that also.

Transamom
Code does not mean sensor is faulty but circuit. You will need a DVOM disconnect from CMP key on measure voltage on Tan/black wire
What is it?

Docfixit
I have no idea what you mean.

Transamom
Page 1 of 2