DODGE INTREPID CLICK PROBLEM

2002 Dodge Intrepid • 260,000 miles

The starter on a 2002 dodge intrepid wont engage. The starter solenoid clicks as if the battery was low, have tested the battery, starter and switched starter relays nothing makes a difference.
Staceyewing

READ MY ANSWER IN THIS LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

SEE IF MY PICS HELP TOO

RETURN HERE WITH A GRIN....KEEP US INFORMED

No not that problem I have had the battery checked starter checked solenoid--and have checked relays starter still Did not start for 2 days wont stay running. When I go to start it just clicksnow 2 days later its started up 10 times today. Whats up -what do you think it may be?

Staceyewing
HOW DID YOU HAVE THE STARTER AND SOLENOID TESTED?

EXACTLY HOW?

CAN YOU GET YOUR PAL TO LISTEN UNDER THE HOOD FOR A MORE PRECISE LOCATION OF THE CLICKING WHEN IT'S JUST CLICKIN'?

Have had STARTER AND SOLENOID TESTED at O rileys auto parts---took them off----now the click when we turn the key it is a click -click- click -click continuous and is coming form the starter or solenoid---

Staceyewing
WITH THE KEY OFF

CAN YOU ROTATE THE ENGINE ONE (OR MORE) FULL REVOLUTIONS WITH A WRENCH OR RATCHET---IN IT'S NORMAL DIRECTION OF ROTATION?

PIC IS OF MY JEEP CJ 5 ENGINE

JUST MAKING SURE IT WILL TURN OVER ONE TIME WITH NO PROBLEM

The car has started10 times all day over the weekend now it will not start again just continuous clicking

Staceyewing