MY CAR IS A AN I CHANGED THE BATTERY AND IT WONT CRANK IT ONLY CLICKS BUT THE LIGHTS AND EVERYTHING COME ON FINE SO HOW DO I FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH IT????

2002 Dodge Intrepid

First off my car was doing ok an then it kinda got stuck in gear and my brother in law jerked it out of gear then it was still doing fine but I ran out of gas then went an got some gas an it was doing ok but the battery wouldnt stay charged so I changed the battery an it was cranking ok but my mom pulled the battery cable thing off and it touched the side of the car an sparked and now it wont crank it just clicks all the lights and everything come on fine but it only clicks so how do I find out whats wrong with it please help me !
Lanasmommy

If the battery cable thing was off, it shouldn't have sparked. Do me a favor, check to make sure the battery cables are clean and tight. The clicking indicated to me that you have a weak battery. Check it out and let me know what you find. Also, most parts stores will test the battery to make sure it is okay.