DODGE CARAVAN WHEEL PROBLEM

2002 Dodge Caravan • 90,000 miles

Hi

My name is Herz. Could someone please, Tell me what kind of rear Wheel Hub Assembly (( Dodge Caravan 2WD Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Rear )), Do I purchase for my Dodge Caravan 2002 engine 3. 6cyl, when I try to do a purchase, there are so many that I truly do not know, what should I buy for my Van, Also the screws to attach the peace together, someone said I needed nugs and bolt but I dont know what king or sizes, my tire size is 215_715 in case this helps.

Thank you

If you need to find me. Https: //www. Facebook. Com/ArtEmisFlyJewelry
Herz

Your wheel bearing will go where i've pointed out it may take what is called a torx bit to remove bolts. They will need to know if this is all wheel drive and if it has abs. Maybe a few other tings. All wheel drive bearings will be different so when yo go to parts store tell them what you have.

Hi

When I go to a store to purchase wheel bearing. They try to sell me the hight price to make extra money, I found on line its half price, But I do not know which one to purchase or screw and bolt sizes or if its abs, then they ask me all those questions about my van, I dont know if its front wheel or back wheel drive, n/a what size are those bolt and screws. Please reply.

Herz
Have apro do this for you if you don't know what you have. Besides the wheel bearings they sellyou at different prices are not to make extra money. If you see it online it is probably chinese manufactured which is alow quality part and will fail quickly. I nor they cannot fix or get teh right part ofr you vehicle if you don't know what you have. Nor do I know what size bolt/screws are, when I work on a vehicle I have my tools right there and because there are so many different applications unless I work specifically on your model I have no idea what you have. Thanks you for using 2car pros.