DODGE CARAVAN FUSE PROBLEM

2002 Dodge Caravan • 170,000 miles

2.4 four cylinder timing belt broke I replaced it and now it will turn over but wont start. If I bottle feed gas through the intake the moter will run but the fuel injectors will not supply fuel. There is fuel pressure at the fuel rail. I checked all the fuses already.
James rettell

What is the pressure? We need that value.

Go over all your connection to be sure you did not leave anything unplugged

This is an interference type engine, a failed timing belt will result in bent engine valves, the head will have to be removed and the bent valves replaced.

Mhpautos
The fuel perssure is 55 psi. And each cylender reads at 175 psi. The moter runs good by being bottle fed with gas through the intake and I have doble checked all my connections but the injectors are not getting any singals to run.

James rettell
Do you have battery voltage going to the injectors when you turn key to run?

There is only one fault code it is p 1684 I already put a new battery in the van after seeing this code.

James rettell
Theres no power at the injectors

James rettell
If you don't have power at the injector brown and white wire and when checking the coil same wire no power also there-I suggest you check/test fuse no.16 25amp and the ASD relay if both okay check the computer controlled of the ASD relay circuit-

The brown and white wirer has power at coil and theres power at the 25 amp fuse and I switched out that relay but I dont have any power at the injector wireses does that mean that pcm box is bad?

James rettell
You gonna have to check the brown and white wire at the relay all the way to the injector for an open circuit-when relay is energized should power both coil and injectors at the same time-

So could I just jump power from the brown and white wirer by coil to the brown and white wirer by the injectors to see if I can get it to run?

James rettell