WINDOW REGULATOR COMPATIBILITY

2002 Daewoo Lanos • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 110,000 miles

I have a 2002 3 door Daewoo Lanos hatchback and just recently the front passenger side regulator went out.
I have yet to find a regulator that specifically says it fits the 3 door hatchback version of this model.
Having said that, i've found many front passenger side window regulators for the 2002 Daewoo Lanos 4 door sedans.
Are these parts interchangeable considering they are the same side and same door shape and size or is it a different size that must be found specifically for the 3 door hatchback?
TexasMike

It look's like there is a difference is your window's power or manual crank?

I have a manual crank

TexasMike
Cool then i found you one on http://www.rockauto.com for 31 plus shipping.It say's it's for the 3 door hatch back even.

Hey here is a 5 percent discount code they sent me it's good until feb 13th 43661813242193 I know it's not much but every little bit help's. You enter it in the how did you hear about us box in the shopping cart section when you check out.

You are the kindest samaritan I have yet to meet. Thank you so much

TexasMike
Why thank you you are welcome that's what were here for to help people with there car's. Make sure you tell all your friend's about are site.

I'm having problems confirming the order for some reason but i'll give them a call tomorrow and see if it can be situated

TexasMike
Yeah give them a call there really nice there I have ordered a lot part's from them.