NEED DESCRIPTION OF DTC CODE PO715

2002 Chrysler Town and Country

Scanner reads PO715 on a 2002 chrysler country what does it mean & what can I do to fix car? Car has a leak in the evaporation system
Jlobaina

715 is a transmission code. It needs a shop with a scanner to monitor the sensors and find out the issue as to why it is lighting the check engine light. Nothing you can do at this point.

P0715 Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit A Malfunction-for the leak have the Evap system smoke tested

You don't necessarily need to take it to a tranny shop or a dealer. You'll just get more frustrated. Find a mechanic buddy and replace the input speed sensor. Might as well replace the output sensor also. $20 ea.
Just Google 2002 Town and Country transmission problems. And you'll see what I mean.

Chaard
Having the same problem with a 1999 Town and Country Limited 3.8 liter. PO715 and PO700. Think its called "Limited" because there is a limited number of days until the next problem developes. Think I'll change an output sensor, but I suspect an electrical voltage problem. I'll have the battery tested tomorrow. Let me know if you have any luck. Thanks.

Dadkaz70