MY CAR HAS A SMALL TRANSMISSION COOLER WHICH IS LEAKING. I TRIED JBING THE HECK OUT OF IT SINCE IT WAS WORTH A TRY BEFORE REPLACING IT ALTOGETHER. NOT WORKING... IS IT TRUE THAT ANY GENERIC TRANS.COOLER APPROXIMATELY THE SIZE OF THE OLD ONE WILL DO? (NO T

2002 Chrysler Concorde • 200 miles

2002 Chrysler Concorde LX, 2.7 Litre V6. 200K+km
Snizami

Thanks for the quick reply. It is quite small and external (in front of the engine&A/C radiators). There is no thermostat but the fluid does pass through a portion of the regular radiator first (I guess to keep it from getting too cold). Will be driven in subzero Canadian weather, on highways, by non-abusive hands. Please confirm if the suggested radiator size is appropriate in cold weather. Thanks again.

Snizami
Actually, in subzero temps I wouldn't use an external trans cooler at all. Personally. But yes, the one I sent the link for would be fine.

Rivermikerat