TRANSMISSION COOLER LEAK

2002 Chrysler Concorde • 200 miles

2002 Chrysler Concorde LX, 2.7 Litre V6. 200K+km My car has a small transmission cooler which is leaking. I tried JBing the heck out of it since it was worth a try before replacing it altogether. Not working. Is it true that any generic trans. Cooler approximately the size of the old one will do?
Snizami

Thanks for the quick reply. It is quite small and external (in front of the engine&A/C radiators). There is no thermostat but the fluid does pass through a portion of the regular radiator first (I guess to keep it from getting too cold). Will be driven in subzero Canadian weather, on highways, by non-abusive hands. Please confirm if the suggested radiator size is appropriate in cold weather. Thanks again.

Snizami
Actually, in subzero temps I wouldn't use an external trans cooler at all. Personally. But yes, the one I sent the link for would be fine.

Rivermikerat