CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER WINDOW PROBLEM

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 140,000 miles

My power window on my front passenger side wasn't working for about a year or two. All of a sudden one day the window rolled all the way down by itself, and stayed down. Since then, it seemed like something was draining my battery because my truck wouldn't start after sitting overnight. I got my battery and alternator tested and they checked out fine, but something was draining the battery while the truck was turned off. I went home and took apart my door thinking the window motor was draining it, and when I touched it it was burning hot. I figured that was the problem, so I disconnected it. I replaced the window regulator, but nothing has changed. The truck is still not starting after sitting overnight, and the window isn't working to boot. Sometimes, the truck won't even start back up after getting gas. I don't know if these problems are associated with each other or not, but it seems like they might be. Please help! Any help would be much appreciated.
Beejmcg

You can go to our site here and look under how to repair then battery anditem #9 it will tell you how to check for a draw. However it may be a good idea to get this scanned as it may be a bcm or window module screwing up. Your fuse for windows are below rear seat. Also vehicle batteries are not mean to be drained constantly and will fail so have the battery checked as it may have a bad cell