I NEED TO FIND WHICH FUSE WILL TURN OFF THE DASH BOARD LIGHT TEMPORARILY FOR THE EMERGENCY BRAKE LIGHT ON A CHEVY .

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 148,000 miles

I just need to temporarily pull the fuse that will turn off the emergency-brake light on the dash-board. I have to take it in for emmissions testing, and they won't test it with that light showing. Thank you.
Fallinginariver

The red brake light is coming on that tell you that you left the ebrake on or the brake fluid is low?So is it a emissions test/state safety inspection test?

It's a long story. I am required to take my vehicle in for an emissions test, and the testing station will not run it through their station because my brake light and ABS warning lights are on. Those are on because the computer module running the ABS system went bad, and my mychanic said a new one would cost $800, or he could just leave it out of the system until I can afford to have it replaced, with the consequences being the warning lights showing on the dashboard. The emissions testing station said if the lights disappeared, they would test my vehicle, with the hint from them being to just pull the fuse during the time they would be testing it. Except for the ABS system not working, the brakes work fine.

Fallinginariver
The problem here is when there is a issue with the abs including pulling the abs fuse light comes on and stays on. Do you have a 2 wheel drive with four wheel disc with or without traction control?Or 4 wheel drive 4 wheel disc brake with or without traction control. Or 4 wheel drive with 4 wheel disc ext model 2 wheel drive with 4 wheel disc without traction control. Iam trying to figure out which abs computer you habe the prices I see are 336.79 537.79 or 627.79 depending on your options.