CHEVY 2500HD, MY RIGHT WINDSHIELD WIPER ARM DOES NOT WORK IN ANY SPEED THE LEFT WIPER ARM DOES WORK. IS THIS POSSIBLE THE ARM ITSELF OR THE MOTOR? IF SO HOW DO I REMOVE THE ARM OR MOTOR?TEDDY

2002 Chevrolet Silverado • 170,000 miles

This occured after heavy snow fall and freezing rain. The wiper blade was frozen to the windshield and when I started my truck the windshield wipers had not been completely turned off when I had shut it down the day before and the wiper attempted to move. So I think something striped. But not sure if I need to replace the whole motor or if I can replace the wiper arm! Plus how do I replace and access these parts? Thanks for your help!
Tzray1207

Turn the wipers off, push the right arm to its proper setting, then look for a plastic cover on the pivot that can be snapped up. That will reveal the nut to tighten. Snap the cover back down and you're done.