CHEVROLET CAVALIER CHECK ENGINE LIGHT PROBLEM

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier • 208,000 miles

I have a 2002 chevy cavalier just recent I had my low beam on the passenger side went out I thought it was the bulb so I went got new ones changed them problem still there the day time light flashes with s clicking noise and then stops and the check engine light comes on my high beams both work but when I hit low beams driver side works but other just goes out all my other lights are fine please help

It seems they only answer ur questions if u make a donation I asked a question 8 days ago still no reply, but people who make a donation have theirs answered in less than 2 hours. So unfair I don't have the money to make a donation so I guess my question doesn't matter

Mommy-of-4
I would be checking for a faulty re lay for the low beams, and for you MOMMY-OF-4 we do our best to answer as many questions as we can, look at the number of unanswered question. Look at how many I have done, we do our best but we can't do every question there are just to many. So maybe send me an in box with your question or re post it here and I may be able to assist you, I personally will not answer a question if I feel I can't give a useful response if I can help I will. Posted free question in peak times may go off the front page in a few minutes that is the volume of traffic that can be generated here, so yes many do not get answered but not because we don't care, its because we are swamped. And the ratio of donated questions is about 100 free to 1 donated. And by the way I have gone back 10 pages and found this one looking for questions I can answer I do not just sit on the front page and hit the easy ones.

Mhpautos