CADILLAC ESCALADE SUSPENSION PROBLEM

2002 Cadillac Escalade

My 02 escalade awd 6.0 DEALER say both problems maybe caused by abs I have 2 problems my air suspension pump will not turn on and I have a loud popping noise from what appears to be coming from the front differential only when I accelerate from a stop I don't here it when I turn left or right. I have no codes showing up on dash I bought an Innova 3160b ABS -SRS obd2 scanner and pulled no codes from ABS or any were else. So far for differential I pulled it out and machanic took it apart said they seen nothing wrong fluid also looks good and say I may have some kind of driveline slip cause by abs system. Ok so I put it all back together and now for the suspension pump I did all the following I check for codes again got nothing so I automatically just changed out the air compressor, cleaned the ground under driver side seat for abs pump also ground for air pump, changed both abs hubs and sensors in front, changed to front electronic shocks and rear air shocks, and left front CV joint. After all that I hot wire the pump to see if air pump works and it does, so I check all fuses and replaced gray suspension relay outside fuse box didnt work. I turned the key on checked the relay for power and red power wire from fuse box it has 13.91 volts the other red wire going to I guess pump it has fluctuating numbers Ald. .005-.071 the brown wire had.008 steady and the blue wire had fluctuating numbers apx. .005-.071 ok so with no power coming out the other side of the relay I bought another relay plug wired it up tested it I got the same readings and still nothing works differential or air pump please tell me what's wrong.
Rodneynme

Can you activate the air suspension pump with your scan tool? You may have a bad controller for the suspension.

Did you check the front drive shaft u joints?

Nope can't activate with innova 3160 also yes I checked all u-joint and no problem their either.

Rodneynme
You have to see if it is a control issue for the suspension. Can you check for codes?

Are all the mountings for the front diff working and tight?

Yes its a control issue what controls it what part activates it when ignition turns on. Yes differential is tight mounts are ok

Rodneynme
With me checking the suspension relay plug outside the fuse box power comes out one side brown and blue wire that comes from pcm numbers I got doesn't that has something to do with the pcm not sending a a signal or maybe the ebcm relay not working or what about the steering wheel position sensor.

Rodneynme
Pcm does not control air suspension. There is 12 volts constant power to the pump and the ground is controlled by the controller.

Steering wheel position sensor is a load sensor.

So what's the controller I replace that.

Rodneynme
It's ESC module ill just replace that thanks for your help.

Rodneynme
There is a sensor on the body. It has a arm on it by the rear axle. This makes a car ride higher or lower. The linkage goes from the arm to the axle. You adjust it by that bolt on the arm. This controls the rear of the car.

Cadieman