CAR OVERHEATS AND SHOWS CHECK COOLANT LEVEL EVEN AFTER WE FILL-UP.

2002 Cadillac Deville • 150,000 miles

Car overheats and shows Check coolant level even after we fill-up. I checked the Fan is working and Pump turnning. I suspect Thermostat.

Also, when idling it starts to shake(a bit like mis-firing)

I check diagnostic codes (see below) cleared the codes and checke 5 min later again here are the list of diagnostics before and after clearing.
Thanks for any assistance.

Before clearing codes:
ABS C1287 Hist - Steering Sensor Rate Malfunction
DDM U1713 Hist - Loss of Front Door Module to Window Motor High Speed Comm
DIM P1536 Hist - Engine Coolant Overtemperature - Air Conditioning (A/C) Disabled
IPM B0429 Curr - Temperature Control #3 Rear Circuit Range/Performance
IRC u1016 Hist - Loss of Communications with PCM
PCM P0741 Curr - TCC System Stuck Off
RIM C0660 Curr - Level Control Exhaust Valve Circuit Malfunction

After Clearing
DDM U1713 - Loss of Front Door Module to Window Motor High Speed Comm
IPM B0429 - Temperature Control #3 Rear Circuit Range/Performance
RIM C0660 - Level Control Exhaust Valve Circuit Malfunction
BGhassemlou

Check and change the thermostat, get a head check done, this is a simple chemical test for Co in the cooling system, if so there will be a head problem, the coolant level sensor may well be faulty, I would bench test this as well to prove its working or not, start here.

Mhpautos
Sorry I am not very familiar with the lingo, could be more specific with the following.
"get a head check done" Which Head? Also,
"Co in the cooling system" Co?

Any ideas about other codes and Throttling problem?
Thank you.

Best Regards
Basil

BGhassemlou
OK, sorry about that, I fell the shaking is a miss fire which may be caused by a small coolant leak into the combustion chamber, a head check is a simple chemical test most work shops can do to detect Co (one of the exhaust gasses that react with the head check chemical) this is a fairly conclusive with a head problem, I hope this clears things up.

Mhpautos
Also replace the level switch in the coolant jug. Have the coolant sys. Checked. That the thrmostat is working and you have good flow in the radiator. Thanks for using 2carpros

Cadieman